WHAT IS REFINANCING?
Simply put, refinancing is replacing the terms of your current mortgage with new terms. Mortgages are often refinanced to modify the amount that is paid each month or to reduce the number of payments that need to be made.
HOW CAN IT HELP ME?
Many people are refinancing to take advantage of today’s record low rates. Some of the benefits may include:
- Lowering your monthly payments by reducing your interest rate.
- Paying your mortgage off faster by reducing the length of your loan term.
- Switching from an Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) to a Fixed Rate Mortgage.
- Getting extra cash by trading home equity.
HOW DO I QUALIFY?
Not sure if you meet the requirements? Give us a call at, (949) 612-9639, or fill out the form and a certified professional will
- Loan to Value ratio less than 80% (If your LTV is greater than 80%, you may be eligible for HARP).
- Debt should be less than 35% of your gross monthly income.
- Must be current on your mortgage payments.
Mortgages up to 80% Loan To Value
MyOCmortgage.com provides information about mortgages and loans and does not offer loans or mortgages directly or indirectly through any representatives or agents. This is a private website that is not affiliated with the U.S. Government or the U.S Department of Housing and Urban Development. U.S. Government agencies have not reviewed this information. This site is not connected with any government agency. If you would like to find more information about benefits offered by the U.S Department of Housing and Urban Development, please visit the official website for the U.S Department of Housing and Urban Development.